California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Compliance for VENTURE22
Effective Date: August 1st, 2023
1.1 Purpose: VENTURE22 (referred to as “we,” “our,” or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy and rights of California consumers as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
1.2 Scope: This CCPA Compliance Policy outlines how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of California consumers and describes the rights granted to California consumers under the CCPA.
- Personal Information Collection and Use
2.1 Categories of Personal Information: We may collect and process the following categories of personal information about California consumers:
- Identifiers such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, and IP address.
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as contact information, employment history, and education information.
- Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased or considered.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including browsing history and interactions with our website.
- Geolocation data.
- Inferences drawn from the above information to create a profile reflecting preferences or characteristics.
2.2 Purposes of Collection: We collect personal information for the following business purposes:
- To provide marketing services and information requested by California consumers.
- To communicate with California consumers regarding our services, promotions, and updates.
- To analyze and improve the effectiveness of our website and marketing strategies.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
3.1 Categories of Third Parties: We may disclose personal information of California consumers to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers and contractors assisting us with the provision of our marketing services and website operations.
- Affiliates and business partners with whom we collaborate on marketing initiatives.
- Legal and regulatory authorities as required by law or to protect our rights and the rights of others.
3.2 Sale of Personal Information: We do not sell personal information of California consumers to third parties. We only share information as described in this CCPA Compliance Policy.
- California Consumers’ Rights
4.1 Right to Know: California consumers have the right to request information about the personal information we have collected and disclosed about them in the past 12 months.
4.2 Right to Delete: California consumers have the right to request the deletion of their personal information, subject to certain exceptions under the CCPA.
4.3 Right to Opt-Out: We do not sell personal information, but California consumers have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information.
4.4 Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against California consumers who exercise their CCPA rights, including denying services, charging different prices, or providing different levels of quality.
- How to Exercise Your Rights
5.1 California consumers can exercise their CCPA rights by contacting us using the contact information provided in Section 6.
5.2 Verification: We may request additional information to verify the identity and authority of California consumers exercising their rights.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests related to this CCPA Compliance Policy or the processing of your personal information, please contact us at:
- Updates to this CCPA Compliance Policy
We may update this CCPA Compliance Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon posting on this page.
By using our website and services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to the practices described in this CCPA Compliance Policy.